- WANF is non-governmental, non-religious and non-political organization which came into existence on the 8th of October, 2003;
- To pull together prominent West Africans of noble minds and sublime achievements.
- Charged with the responsibility to diagnose the problems of the sub-region and prescribe solutions to them.
- To make useful contributions to the policy formulation of the governments of West Africa.
- To promote integrity and accountability in the leadership of West African state governments.
- To promote socio-economic integration of West African sub-region through business and social activities.
- To organize seminars, symposia, lectures, conferences, talk shops, debates and exhibitions on the West African integration and leadership ideas.
- To honour annually, prominent sons and daughters of West Africa who have performed nobly in their chosen area of endeavors and induct them into the Forum.
- To constitute a think-tank for good and purposeful governance in the sub – region through legitimate means.
We are West Africa Nobles Forum
The West Africa sub-region is ravaged by corruption, greed and selfishness. These vices in our society have almost collectively jettisoned the cherished ideas and dreams of the founding fathers of the Community.